Bertie Blackman — Byrds Of Prey (DC Breaks remix)

Yeah not bad man. Bit too "Pickett Line" sounding though. I like the vocal on the drop of the tune. Not sure of the vocal choppage on the intro. I keep hearing "auction bird"

hmmmm not too sure about this tbh, not really doing anything for me at the moment. Will have to listen a few times to make a fair judgement tho.

Yeah not bad man. Bit too "Pickett Line" sounding though. I like the vocal on the drop of the tune. Not sure of the vocal choppage on the intro. I keep hearing "auction bird"

HA! Further on before the drop I swear she's saying that which is being mixed in with another vocal sample by her aswell which sounds like "all you know prophecyyyy" or something like that! Anyone know the proper lyrics at all?

Nice tune though, still.

Man, what's with all the hate for this tune? Nice piece of liquid here if you ask me.

Reminds me a lot of Concord Dawn drum programming and basslines meets Marcus Intalex atmospherics (in fact the intro reminds me a hell of a lot of "Another Way" by Intalex). Very nice energy, great vocal, just an all-around nice liquid track that doesn't abuse an old R&B vocal like 90% of the stuff I've heard recently (Netsky I'm looking at you).

Back
Top Bottom