Berlin <---- need some suggestions on what to do during the day

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Yeh so me and the mrs are hitting Berlin for the weekend of the 21st Feb and a few days before.

Need some suggestions of what to do and see during the day... anyone been to the concentration camp just outside of Berlin??? any idea on how long it takes to get there etc and how long it takes to go around???

Also... heard theres some underground prison or some shit that you can go and see??

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
Yeh so me and the mrs are hitting Berlin for the weekend of the 21st Feb and a few days before.

Need some suggestions of what to do and see during the day... anyone been to the concentration camp just outside of Berlin??? any idea on how long it takes to get there etc and how long it takes to go around???

Also... heard theres some underground prison or some shit that you can go and see??
I always thought you to be a gay.

Anyway, I am not entirely sure concentration camps is what women are into these days. You might want to try something romantic like Akmed inadvertently suggested.

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
I always thought you to be a gay.

Anyway, I am not entirely sure concentration camps is what women are into these days. You might want to try something romantic like Akmed inadvertently suggested.

Mate... ive lived with her for 2 years.. romance is long gone. Death and Incarceration is all that is left.

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Sorry to hear that man. I now feel like an ass for trying to make jokes.
hahahaha! nah im joking man.

Its all good... we both love a bit of history... we'll do all the romantisch shit as well... but might as well go and see some historical shit while we're there.

EuroTide

VIP Junglist

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
Re: Berlin &amp;lt;---- need some suggestions on what to do during the day

insult jews b2b invade poland on horseback b2b pcp.

- - - Updated - - -

make sure the horse doesn't take the pcp!!! that would be silly.

- - - Updated - - -

or would it....

Last edited by a moderator: