@ Bent Coppers

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by ThePapa, Nov 3, 2011.

1. ThePapa

ThePapa Suffragette City..

Why is it that every time I read a report drawn up by undercover coppers investigating a nightclub it never ever reads like they've actually been there?? Anyone would think they're lying just to get the club shut down and everyone in bed by midnight (not something they'll say publicly but definitely the feeling you get from licensing hearings)

What a pile of shit. Fire nightclub in Vauxhall gets it's license revoked for 12 weeks because some lying arse-wipe coppers are working to their own agenda. The only reason I'd be prepared to call them lying cunts to their faces is because their write ups bear no relation to the truth. I'm surprised that one of them bothered to admit all they'd managed to buy at Fire was some paracetemol...

Makes interesting reading... http://www.lambeth.gov.uk/moderngov/ieDecisionDetails.aspx?ID=2387

2. safety

safety double safety

maybe the cheap champagne gave him headache

3. Forau

Forau CONCUSSION RECS

TL;DR but i know what you mean.

4. ApeCat

ApeCat Human Dubplate

ACAB, what else is new?

5. Harry3

Harry3 Chuki

" They also witnessed males openly injecting themselves in the toilets."

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

wat

6. justin_credible

justin_credible Lurker

That one line proves without question that there is seriously fabricated stuff in this report. I dont think anyone here would deny that there is an inherent drug culture in clubs like this, and as im often sober, i can see 95% of people are on it, but shutting down clubs, in vauxhall, for this, is crazy. In regards to the door staff, they should be the ones punished, as they are ultimatly responsible for what goes on in the clubs they are monitoring.

7. $pyto

$pyto Soundcloud changed everything

Fire & Area are corrupt, like every other underground club..not just in Laandan..not just in the UK..but worldwide.

Neither of them are as bad as what SE0ne used to be like back in the day, though. Jeez.

But when the bouncers (not all, but most) are corrupt, and the feds are corrupt...where does it end?

8. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

quick question here jaro, or david, which is your real name, unless im mistaken. is this thread actually directed at the corrupt or otherwise dishonest police officers frequenting our forae? because your demographic is just minimal here, the ratings will be laughable

9. mr karnage

mr karnage deep inside the jungle

fuck the police