Bensley

dizzledee

soul muscle
VIP Junglist
LQKQO2F.png

Possibly the only thing exciting thing about RAM for me right now, and we currently know zilch about him... fingers crossed tomorrow brings la revolution.

I guess this means zane lowe or mistajam or whoever is on on thursdays at 19h30

It would be funny if all they reveal is the artwork for his first release, just to piss people who want audio off! :teeth:

Wicked track.
If this means that Fandango is a taste for a forthcoming Bensley LP, bring it on!

Brilliant artwork, pretty cool audio, but i was expecting it to be THAT absolute banger :D

Although big ups for the half step part, it's absolutely wicked.

Last edited:
Bit of anticlimax really...

The kids clearly got skillz, the production quality is culture shock-esk, but it just feels like it's been shoved into the standard Ram template. I've heard those drums and bassline a million times.... nothing fresh about this.

I think I might throw in the Ram towel altogether... this straw has pretty much broken the camels back.

I hate bashing Ram because I spent most of my teens & early twenties loving everything that came out that label.

I'm not going to say it's shit or awful or anything like that. Production sounds clean but for me it's nothing new. I rarely buy Ram releases these days and I don't think this has any influence in that being changed!

I'm sure with Andy behind him he's destined for the bright lights but I'm afraid those bright lights in the world of Ram / Hospital et al just aren't for me!

Back
Top Bottom