Benny Page - The Calling???

illadope

I heard this on the Shy FX essential mix but I cant find the track ANYWHERE!! Im starting to think that this might not be the name of the song. Does anyone know if Benny Page has a track called that and where can I find it?

Not heard of that mate

He's gotta track called 'Cryin Out' though, try that

Serial Killaz recently done a remix of it

Nope thats a great tune but thats not it. Its on the Shy FX essential mix from 05 i believe...least thats what it says in the track listing

Sorry for bumping this old thread, but I still have not been able to find this tune, and it's amazing. It comes shortly after "Turn down the lights" on the Shy FX 2005 Essential mix. According to the tracklisting it's called "the calling", but this thread is the only thing I can find anywhere on the web that even refers to it. Does anyone have any idea?

It's a ragga tune and the lyrics go something like "Who can withstand...when the weather is cold" - with some awesome horns and stuff in the background. If anyone can find this track you will be my hero forever, no joke.

Here is the youtube video of the mix, I copied the URL at the time the track starts to fade in: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N3ms6GvjWg&feature=player_detailpage#t=1406s

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom