Benny Page - Game of Death

The other tune that sounds like this. By Zero G and Benny Page.
Both tunes surfaced at the same time.
They sound the same, and when I say the same Check out audio for Get Down and you'll see what I mean...

Last edited:
The other tune that sounds like this. By Zero G and Benny Page.
Both tunes surfaced at the same time.
They sound the same, and when I say the same Check out audio for Get Down and you'll see what I mean...

yeh i got it on vinyl, its just zero g not both of them. they do sound similar but i personally think that game of death kills get down

came out last year...

Lol fail on my part... The other day was the first I had seen of it. My bad

---------- Post added at 00:50 ---------- Previous post was at 00:48 ----------

yeh i got it on vinyl, its just zero g not both of them. they do sound similar but i personally think that game of death kills get down

One of them must have had an input on the other persons tune... Otherwise it's pretty much copied

One of them must have had an input on the other persons tune... Otherwise it's pretty much copied

even if he did, zero g released it and benny page was not part of the release. if page had put in a significant amount of input then he would have been credited?

if both tunes were made by different people i still wouldnt see it as a copy...ive heard tunes which do actually sound like theyve copied a tune and this isnt one in my opinion

Back
Top Bottom