Benny Jack - Step

Sounds pretty nice to me. I've seen many worse.

One of the chopped up pieces of piano sample is a bit muddy, maybe, you could try processing it separately to the other bits of piano sample.

Otherwise, not much to say :D

Sounds pretty nice to me. I've seen many worse.

One of the chopped up pieces of piano sample is a bit muddy, maybe, you could try processing it separately to the other bits of piano sample.

Otherwise, not much to say :D

Cheers mate, il have a little fiddle later to try clean it up

Loving the breaks, swirling pad and piano. although a little attention to EQ when theyre all playing together might be required felt a little bit of clashing frequency's during the intro. Although it doesnt seem to be an issue anywhere else so no biggie.

Well done id say this is an excellent first track to put out there... Its not perfect mastering wise but cant flaw it in any other way very enjoyable. Listened on ATH-M50 cans.

nice tune, i really like it :)
however, it could use a stronger bassline, try fitting a sine that is an octave lower under the bass you have now

nice tune, i really like it :)
however, it could use a stronger bassline, try fitting a sine that is an octave lower under the bass you have now

Nice one mate! I agree with the bassline, it definitely could do with more presence.

I'm gonna leave this tune for a while and start new projects. Then attack it again with everyone's feedback on board. Cheers for the help guys

Back
Top Bottom