benicassim

last year line up didnt have any dnb so I doubt it will this year, its more commercial pop stuff.

I really like the idea of going to a festival outside of te UK, like Exit or benicassim. I reckon it'd be fun. Think Sun & Bass is the one for this year though.

i am goin benecassim, havent a clue wot kind of festival it is or wot its about, jus goin with a fuck load of mates, all i know is oasis are headlinin one night, apparently its like a hot, unmuddy glastonbury, so there was loads of dnb in glasto so there must be some there....fingers crossed.

i am goin benecassim, havent a clue wot kind of festival it is or wot its about, jus goin with a fuck load of mates, all i know is oasis are headlinin one night, apparently its like a hot, unmuddy glastonbury, so there was loads of dnb in glasto so there must be some there....fingers crossed.

Dont count on it, my mates went last year an I was going to go, but the line up really didnt appeal to me I think the only person who played who I wanted to see was benga, and magnetic man... Other than that it looked shite... An there was defo no dnb. My mates all loved it tho, but they like shit like Justice and bands like that...

i went to glasto last year, there was fuck all on the main stages appart from clipz n die pumped out a big set in the dance tent, but all dnb was all in the little rave at like daft oclock in the morn, thats when it goes off.

Back
Top Bottom