Benicassim Festival 2009

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by danhowe25, Jul 23, 2009.

1. danhowe25

danhowe25 Alias

Anyone go???

Got to say I didn't think it was as good as last year, but that could be due to all the hurricanes and sound problems.

Oasis fucking killed it, was so good to see Supersonic live and watching the crowd when they played Morning Glory was immense!!!

Feeling real depressed to be back in England, but at least you can get proper bud over here, Spanish hash starts to get long after a week.

Also, my girlfriend and I bailed and booked into a hostel for Sunday and Monday night - it felt like betraying the festival spirit but waking up to 30oc sun when you're in a tent is nasty!!!

2. Yorkshire Tony

Yorkshire Tony Active Member

Was gonna ask about the tent situation..... we went 2 years ago and ended up n a hostel....tents are just TOO warm in the morning.

3. ScottyEightSix

ScottyEightSix HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN

Really wanted to go but was glad I didnt as Lily Allen and The Kings of Leon cancled

4. Yorkshire Tony

Yorkshire Tony Active Member

Yeah mate, she woke up the other day and after w ehad breakfast she was just like 'nah, cant be bothered with Spain.....lets just stay in bed all day'

all in a days work:D

5. santos

santos Member

i went last year and thought it was quality, didn't this year tho, saving for sun n bass, did you lose your tent?!