***Beneath the Surface - Jay Walker***

AFTER I HAVE LISTEND TO IT AGAIN---AND AGIN....AND AGAIN

IM TELLING YA ALL
DOWNLOAD THIS TUNE
THIS IS GONNA BE A HIT :slayer: :bounce:

Damn bro this is sounding fooking awsome since you last played 2 me!! It sounds heavy and the drum editsare shiznit!! Keep up the good work man it's all coming 2gether nicely. Only thing I would sayis when the kinda off-beat part of the track comes in the drums need to be changed round a little just so there's some more variation in your work but the Gain crew would be happy for this one!! :spliff:

Whos keeping all his tunes abig secret, hey?:moe:
Pure class in a glass m8, more of that good stuff please. Be bopping in my bedroom to dis one.:miss_rep:

Nice and dark. Good amen sound. Needs a little more sub to fill out the low end. It's pretty standard amen rinse, maybe switch the break with a mule/sniper/assembly/samurai to give it some variation, maybe a pad for some ambience. Also, that mentasm is played out I think :)

freeagent said:
Nice and dark. Good amen sound. Needs a little more sub to fill out the low end. It's pretty standard amen rinse, maybe switch the break with a mule/sniper/assembly/samurai to give it some variation, maybe a pad for some ambience. Also, that mentasm is played out I think :)

Aye, It may be a lil played out, but its just how the track shaped up an its taken a hella long time for me to get my production to a listenable level without cringing. :razz:

A break-switch would defo add some variation, Paradigm X sent me a CD full O' breaks, so will ravage it the next few days :devilslay

Hold tight for updated version real soon, for now make do with the cheeky VIP mix ive done.
Check the start of my show tonight to witness it.
:alf:

alright man

yeah feelin that intro well healthy, moody atmospheric drop - like. evol intenet influences - wicked. nice chops on the amens. best one yet by miles nice one man.

nice cuts and likin the amens manglage. yeah big tune. could easily mix it into a set! quite a lot better than the amen reese tunes already about - def wickedl.

bi gup.

yeah that mentasms been kaned but play with it - my fave techno sound ever. you tried that psp nitro filter yet ? wicked for mashendemup.

schpec

PDX

ez man! jus heard this dropped on jungletrain today.. dun think i ever gave thiz a listen..ur tune iz badd man! give me a copy on aim!! BIGUP!!

dj rev-e said:
ez man! jus heard this dropped on jungletrain today.. dun think i ever gave thiz a listen..ur tune iz badd man! give me a copy on aim!! BIGUP!!

Glad you feelin this amigo - its still sounding fresh to me, an im one of the most critical mo-fo of my tunes. :razz:
large up to Lethal Effect for the play on Jungletrain - this man get 100's of listeners per show, so im fookin over the moon teh coverage its getting :dutty:

Been gettin a lil play down under too, thanks to Adelaidemassive.com for the support :cool:

Ill send you a updated version later, Revvers

Back
Top Bottom