ben sage - all about you !

mrtuff2000

Pull Your Skin Back!
any1 no where i can get hold of a copy of "Ben Sage - All About You" on the other side is "arqer & Realtime - Battery" it was on gain recordings and ive bin lookin all over the net for a copy for absoloutley ages & i cant find anywhere wot sells it.

so if any1 knows of anywere or any1 who is willing to sell one then let me know please. :bump:

mrtuff2000 said:
any1 no where i can get hold of a copy of "Ben Sage - All About You" on the other side is "arqer & Realtime - Battery" it was on gain recordings and ive bin lookin all over the net for a copy for absoloutley ages & i cant find anywhere wot sells it.

so if any1 knows of anywere or any1 who is willing to sell one then let me know please. :bump:
I don't know myself.

However I've sent Mackie from Gain a quick note about this thread, so hopefully he'll respond in the near future.

Big up, was a classic release from mighty Ban Sage! :slayer:

This release sold out, and unfortunately there is not enough demand to viably re-press.

I'm sure there is a copy out there somewhere, i will look at the studio see if i can dig a cop[y out and put it up on ebay for you, but i cant promise anything.

Sorry i can't be more help!

Back
Top Bottom