Ben Kama - Black Box

Mr Fletch

aka KRONIX
VIP Junglist
Oh damn! The elusive Kama returns! Where you been hiding bud? havnt seen you here in ages!

This is a monster of a track, sounding alot darker than your previous stuff you used to post here! I like it alot!

T:M

Dusty Techno Workout
VIP Junglist
Oh damn! The elusive Kama returns! Where you been hiding bud? havnt seen you here in ages!

This is a monster of a track, sounding alot darker than your previous stuff you used to post here! I like it alot!

Everything he said.

Big track man! Serious tune!

kama

benkama.net
VIP Junglist

Thanks fletch. I've been suffering from a little writer's block the past month or so, just not been interested enough to read the forum or make tunes. In any case, I thik I will release this myself, with another (not-so-legal-sampling-kind-of-thing) tune in march. Btw anyone know metalheadz aim or other contact method? I've been stalking 'headztunez' but that's never online.

---------- Post added at 18:13 ---------- Previous post was at 18:12 ----------

Everything he said.

Big track man! Serious tune!

:) thanks man!

Blasék

Yes, awesome stuff mr.kama! That synth after 0:48, daaark vibe'n.. love it! agreed those other comments, this track is getting even darker than your earlier production. I like it!

Last edited:
Top Bottom