DnB bell/plucked

I think you need to calm down on the irrelevent questions my friend.

Stop worrying about how to make a Netsky bass, and concentrate on making your own bass, Production is all about trial and error, and a lot of time and patience. Any synth with a couple of oscillators can be used to make plucked bell stab sounds. Simple triangle wave with some quick attack, short decay and sustain, with plenty of reverb, some subtle delay and chorus and some slight resonance on the filter and hey presto, plucky bell type sound.

I don't ask for "Netsky's" bass, I just asked for a good liquid funk bassline and the "netsky" bass is just an example.

what Mr Fletch is trying to say (I think) is that is doesnt matter what synth you use, as long as you know how to use it, but you are giving the impression you dont want to know how, just want some out of the box sounds

if you want to use presets, but dont want to learn how to program synths, you might be better off using sample bank loop kits. If you really want to learn synths then check out some tutorials on bells and plucked sounds on youtube, theres plenty there, and any synth will do it, for plucked sounds you would be better of using a sampler or something like Tension in ableton. for a bell, you need to tweek the filter envelope on a nice square, add a bit of reverb and off you go :)

Back
Top Bottom