Beknoxx - Guest Mix [Fat Badger Podcast #32]

beknoxx

7/11 7/11
VIP Junglist
Hello Hello....here is another one that was done for the Fat Badger Podcast. If you are not following this podcast then get on it.... They have had great guest mixes and D.E.D and R1CO have been doing great stuff on their own as well. Truly a great series with a great amount of variety.
EZ

1. Coma and Semitone - Isolation Tank
2. Dub Phizix - Doberman feat. Ward 21
3. The Untouchables - Curse Of The Mutants
4. Mikal - At The Controls
5. Dub Phizix - Smokey Hot Biscuits
6. Lynch Kingsley and Block mameli - Wild Obsession
7. Fade - Orange Balloon
8. Soul Intent - Heaven feat. E
9. Villem - Shimmer (G.H.O.S.T RMX)
10. Coma and Semitone - System
11. BT Liminal and Bengal - Smokin
12. Rawtekk - Restless (instrumental)
13. Goldie and Rufuge Kru - Dark Rider (SCAR RMX)
14. KLAX - Ritalin
15. Fade - Nebula (Acid Lab RMX)
16. Mako - By Firelight
17. 59crime - Edibles
18. PRTCL and Sweetpea - Afterthought
19. DBR UK and Denial - Poison Light
20. Signal - String Theory
21. JiKay and MNKN - Take Me feat. Gabby Henshaw (Ed:It RMX)
22. Bop - Spiral (Abstract Elements RMX)
23. Ulterior Motive - Radian
24. Maduk - One Way

yes mate TL looking nice on it!

ps. If I don't listen within a week, rape my profile with messages reminding me, I have been a useless cunt recently with listening to mixes haha

I always like to have a second helping and dark jungle breaks from Beknoxx is no exception!
Thanks for giving us this mix mang - I'm really torn whther I like this one more than the first! They are both wicked. I've already nicked a few tracks out of your lists - you'll probably see them in my mixes soon!

Big up!

yes mate TL looking nice on it!

ps. If I don't listen within a week, rape my profile with messages reminding me, I have been a useless cunt recently with listening to mixes haha
Safe Danny! If you find the time then cool if not then that is fine too....not gonna hound you like some hooker on Croydon with an iron hand and a velvet glove!

I always like to have a second helping and dark jungle breaks from Beknoxx is no exception!
Thanks for giving us this mix mang - I'm really torn whther I like this one more than the first! They are both wicked. I've already nicked a few tracks out of your lists - you'll probably see them in my mixes soon!

Big up!

Looking forward to hearing how you use them mang!

just gave this one a listen mate, as always fucking banging mix, selection and mixing on point!

Opener was great,Coma and Semitone - Isolation Tank > Dub Phizix - Doberman feat. Ward 21 was a great start, also next mix and the on into at the controls were really nice man tunes worked well together.

Best part for me had to be BT Liminal and Bengal - Smokin > Rawtekk - Restless (instrumental) > Goldie and Rufuge Kru - Dark Rider (SCAR RMX) > KLAX - Ritalin > Fade - Nebula (Acid Lab RMX), huge selection there mate not heard smokin or that acid lab rmx before, big tunes!

Big ups beks will be putting this one on the ipod!

Back
Top Bottom