Behringer XENYX X1204USB

Scatcat

It don't mean shit
VIP Junglist
My mate just got one, asked me to come over to help him set it up. Basically I got no clue, can anyone tell me how to set it up - like completely. Sorry for the lack of information but we're both pretty stumped. And yeah I've read the manual.

i heard you have to pour luke warm water on it to switch it on. has to be tepid as to know fuck the solders. this could well be a rumour tho.

u got a manual? i am sure it will state water temperature in there.

X1204USB_P0794_FIG2_WEB.png

yea that does seem pretty simple, just an audio interface. install the software/drivers with the supplied cd. plug it in via usb and external power if required, and then use the inputs as required. dont forget u will need a di box to record guitars. and if recording vocals dont forget to switch phantom power on if ur mic needs it. soo many hours you will spend trying to work out why u cant hear the mic if u dont press that button lol

Cheers for the replies - we were actually just being bare dumb, needed a different wire (yeah I know REALLY stupid) haha. Also he's using it to play dub, him and some other mates are building a soundsystem - looks fucking sick

Back
Top Bottom