Behringer U-Control are they any good?

Junglist_007

learning difficulties
VIP Junglist
Hi People, Just wondering does anyone own one of theses Behringer U-Control USB/Interface, Do they work? I was thinking about geting one. Every time i record my mix to my laptop it comes out distorted and crackly. Ive turned down the recording levels on laptop, also turned down recording part on Audacity. No matter what i try never works for me. Will this Behringer U-Control thing solve my problem?
Thanks for any info giving :)

http://www.chemical-records.co.uk/sc/servlet/Info?Track=UCA202

Hi People, Just wondering does anyone own one of theses Behringer U-Control USB/Interface, Do they work? I was thinking about geting one. Every time i record my mix to my laptop it comes out distorted and crackly. Ive turned down the recording levels on laptop, also turned down recording part on Audacity. No matter what i try never works for me. Will this Behringer U-Control thing solve my problem?
Thanks for any info giving :)

http://www.chemical-records.co.uk/sc/servlet/Info?Track=UCA202

I use to have the same problem, when I recorded through a laptop it came out all distored and crackly. I did exactly your intending to do, bought the behringer audio interface and there was no change. Realised that when I needed to record stuff, I would have to take the power cable out of the Laptop and it came out clear. Have you tried this?

Back to the Behringer - It definately makes a difference, clearer sounds, less distortion (compared to amp staright to laptop recordings) and you can crank up the volume a bit more! Worth every penny I say. (y)

I use to have the same problem, when I recorded through a laptop it came out all distored and crackly. I did exactly your intending to do, bought the behringer audio interface and there was no change. Realised that when I needed to record stuff, I would have to take the power cable out of the Laptop and it came out clear. Have you tried this?

Back to the Behringer - It definately makes a difference, clearer sounds, less distortion (compared to amp staright to laptop recordings) and you can crank up the volume a bit more! Worth every penny I say. (y)

I ain't tried that with power cable. I will go try it now. I'm gonna buy one them Behringer controls worth having. Thanks for your help, nice one :rslayer: Take it ezy.

Thanks for all replys defo gonna get one. Hope i can pick one up in London tommorow.

remember to get another RCA Cable (Red and White audio pins) cause you gonna need to run one cable straight from the master output in your mixer into the usb interface, then from the usb interface into your amp (wont work any other way).

if you already have one spare then there's no worries :rslayer:

Back
Top Bottom