Behringer NOX606 & Behringer DDM4000 mixer....

Samlovell

Need something to go with my new XDJ-1000's...

Now I was going to bite the bullet and pay for a Pioneer DJM 900 nexus mixer (£1,550)

but I've seen these Behringer mixers at such a lower price (£250)

reading the reviews and everyone seems to praise them from what I have found

but seriously what is the catch with these Behringers? obviously the internal component quality must be not as good as in the pioneer DJM but feauture wise they seem on par...

can anyone point out more of the downsides or plus sides for the Behringer mixers?

I'm thinking for the £250 ish price tag they could be worth a go?

There's a reason why they are so cheap. Build and sound quality.
Sure, they are appealing at that price but at a cost. These wont last.
My pioneer is almost 15 years old and still rocking. The behringer may last a couple of years before the faders are all fucked and crackling. My advise is buy once, buy right.

But, you have to go with what you can afford. Do you really need a mixer this size tho?
Why not go for one of the cheaper pioneers or a&h mixers. Unless of course you need 4 channels.

There's a reason why they are so cheap. Build and sound quality.
Sure, they are appealing at that price but at a cost. These wont last.
My pioneer is almost 15 years old and still rocking. The behringer may last a couple of years before the faders are all fucked and crackling. My advise is buy once, buy right.

But, you have to go with what you can afford. Do you really need a mixer this size tho?
Why not go for one of the cheaper pioneers or a&h mixers. Unless of course you need 4 channels.

I've got a 4 channel mixer already (Numark) with effects and all that jazz

didn't really want to downgrade to a 2 channel, plus means no third CDJ/turntable could be used on a 2 channel.

I´ll have to disagree with Teddy here.

All the Behringer stuff I bought ran (and still runs) for ages while all the high priced shit broke fackin easy (Pioneer). :lol:

Just handle with care.

Best bet is of course to take closer looks if possible.

I got an Allen and heath now but had a behringer nox303 that I still use if people need it at a party, they are sturdy mixers mate

Had a DDM4000, its a piece of shit dont bother. this also seems to be true for all behringer gear

It was solid at first but now its just crackly and has tons of small faults and its not even seen heavy use

Buy a good Xone or DJM and dont look back they will last you a lifetime

Does anyone know where I can take a closer look at behringer mixers in Kent?

Only place near me seems to stock numark....

Obviously I know the pioneer would be better but just aren't as willing to spend out £1600 on 900 nexus if not 100% required

Had a DDM4000, its a piece of shit dont bother. this also seems to be true for all behringer gear

It was solid at first but now its just crackly and has tons of small faults and its not even seen heavy use

Buy a good Xone or DJM and dont look back they will last you a lifetime

They will not last a lifetime! They will last significantly longer but not a life time. My Xone 42 is roughly 5 years old now and has seen way better days. I need to change 3 of the faders and theres something going on with my master out as well. Definitely doesn't last forever

I'm thinking of getting a djm either 750 or 850 now

Reluctantly but atleast I should be safe in the knowledge it'll be a long while before an upgrade is needed :)

Back
Top Bottom