BEGINNERS PROBLEMS

Wooden Bohoi

Just got a Newmark Battle pack of hard to find, unpacked it this morning pluged it all in only to find was all i could hear was drums and no bass !!!! i tried all my vinyls but seriusly all i could hear was drums, if you could please let me know were my bass has gone i would be greatfull ?

Thanks in advance

woodenbohoi

if ur getting no bass it could be because there's not enough weight on ur needles. try moving the counterweight around...that could help i think

its just the bass thats missing right? the high pitch stuff is all there?

i got the battle pack aswell and i can tell you that the reason you got no bass is because of the fuckin terrible speakers you get with it.
buy better speakers and you should have bass.
if not.....then god help us all!
:sadbana:

Make sure the tone arm prop isn't raised. You should see a little lever near to where the arm is.

Its most likely that you were expecting some amazing bass response from a pair of SHIT speakers.
Out of interest which speakers do you have?

if ur getting no bass it could be because there's not enough weight on ur needles. try moving the counterweight around...that could help i think

its just the bass thats missing right? the high pitch stuff is all there?

i tried that and nothing happened

Have u pressed the secret button underneath the deck ?

i can't find the secret button. are you sure the numarks have this, if so could you explain to me where it is

What speakers are they?

Check all connections maybe

Try some different speakers

i assume youv've actually switched everything on....of course you have, I thought I was goin mad when I got my first decks cuz I could hear a faint d&b beat at very low frequency with no speakers or mixer connected and to my amazement found they ouput a sound when you just spin vinyl, fecking magic!

Back
Top Bottom