Beginners CDJ + Mixer Package

Matt_47

VIP Junglist
Hey,

I've been messing around with computer DJ programs forabout a year now and I can make some pretty good mixes, but I want to move on to djing with CDJs. Anyone got any recommendations for good budget CDJs and mixers? Max price for everything 500 quid.

I've had a look round and found:

Numark Axis 4/9
Pioneer CDJ100
Anyone know if any of these are any good?

Cheers

get the numark axis 9s. best bet for the money for sure. (y)

pioneers aren't worth the money unless you get the cdj400/800/1000s and you won't even be able to pick up one of those, let alone 2 on the budget you stated.

failing that.

grow some balls and buy some 1210s THEN BECOME A REAL MAN.

I've heard that the axis 9 is good, quite alot of people on here have been rating it as a good budget CDJ, its got quite a few of the additional bits top of the range CDJ's give. The axis 4 is just like the axis 9, apart from the jogwheel looks different (and there's probably other differences too). Pioneer CDJ100's are pretty basic compared.

It depends what you looking for really... but axis 9 seems your best bet.

axis 4 hasn't got a scratch/vinyl mode, can't store cue points and doens't have any effects. also the pitch only goes from +8 to +16
pretty sure on the axis 9's it's something like +8, +12, +16... there's 3 settings i think, but it that.

seriously, you won't find better than the axis 9 in this price range that'll have all the features you want.

Cheers, ive been looking at the axis ones aswell, nice to see people saying there worth the money, im going to go in on a pair..

personally i perfer the Citronic cdj to the axis, got one myself, lookin at gettin another. IMO it was the best one i tried in that price range, plus it had all the features the axis 9 had - mp3, antijog, scratch, +100 pitch, and is cheaper thn the axis 9 aswell, not much more thn the 4 either.

http://www.htfr.com/more-info/MR226532

Back
Top Bottom