DnB Beginner

Take up a less frustrating hobby like building little boats in bottles.

I like that melody... pretty laid back. thats my crit... im with them on the advice not because i dnt like this but because theyre fkn bang on right... the whole ive gotta get blind drunk to produce anything isnt a good thing whereas if your sculpting or putting ships in bottles you need to stay sober. wait your only 17 your not allowed to drink keep at it ;D

I'm asking you advices about the mixdown im not asking you opinions about the melody itself. Thats just some notes randomly. Im struggling with the mixdown, and i wanted to post here some of my shit tracks just to ask some serious dudes about some mixdown techinques. But i see that some of the people are too trusting.
Listen to this track if thats a shit track that you guys dont enjoy: https://soundcloud.com/chinetix/regrets-from-yesterday
Some advices? Or i talk to some kindergarten children?

I'm asking you advices about the mixdown im not asking you opinions about the melody itself. Thats just some notes randomly. Im struggling with the mixdown, and i wanted to post here some of my shit tracks just to ask some serious dudes about some mixdown techinques. But i see that some of the people are too trusting.
Listen to this track if thats a shit track that you guys dont enjoy: https://soundcloud.com/chinetix/regrets-from-yesterday

I listened to this aswell. dnt be so mean we only joking... BTW melody is everything IMO and you never specified you wanted advice on mixdown. i think it sounds ok but then i dont do mixdowns i know a guy... IV4 and Dark know theyre stuff on mixdowns ask them nicely and they will tell you, now that youve been more specific (mabye)

I know that melody is important, but thats some randomly stuff for practicing eqing. If you saw, i posted that first track private. Im not gonna finish that, its shit...

I know that melody is important, but thats some randomly stuff for practicing eqing. If you saw, i posted that first track private. Im not gonna finish that, its shit...

Why are you being a cunt? ive taken time to listen to few tracks of yours and all i get is CUNT back... Im only trying to help.

Ok look sorry for being a bit obtuse but you never asked for a specific opinion on mixdown. i dont like the synths on 2nd track they sound whiney? is that what your looking for? the kick is fine? subs sound real good if not a little over powered but i got KRK so that might be my end. percs are ok i think they sit in the mix well... but as said im no mastering engineer.

And since these are just shitty tracks you want mixdown opinions on i wont comment on the song itself since were apparently on the same page now. HAPPY? happy JOY JOY JOYYYY!

Or i talk to some kindergarten children?

Short answer? YES. Yes you are.

Long answer? No you aren't. With 3 posts only, you really didn't get the feel on how this forum works and how people behave here. I invite you to visit, read and post on the waffle part of the forum and then you'll know that most of times we are making bad jokes about anything with our acid humour.

I'll listen to your songs when I get home, later today.

I did not listen to your track because you wrote,
So i'm a beginner. Any advices and critics are welcomed.
So I gave you advice and critics. Even my children in kindergarden could understand that. If you would please take time to read the stickies in the forum you would understand your faux pas. Until then, seriously consider a much easier hobby like, become an Cirque du Soleil performer... For ants.

- - - Updated - - -

Short answer? YES. Yes you are.

Long answer? No you aren't. With 3 posts only, you really didn't get the feel on how this forum works and how people behave here. I invite you to visit, read and post on the waffle part of the forum and then you'll know that most of times we are making bad jokes about anything with our acid humour.

I'll listen to your songs when I get home, later today.
You are way too nice and pretty....

Even

though

you

are

8-we-are-the-ants.jpg

By the way I am going to post this is waffle.

Last edited:
I'm not about to waste my time listening to a guy who posts a random melody, calls it 'just shit' and announces that he's not gonna finish the track.

Come back when you want help with a track that you care about, and want to craft with loving attention to detail.

And when you are less of a wanker.

You are way too nice and pretty....

Even

though

you

are

8-we-are-the-ants.jpg

By the way I am going to post this is waffle.
What happened is that I was unable to listen to (as he says) shitty music. But it isn't a bad thing, because I think he needs to know how to deal with deception and deceive.

well this thread went a bit tits up didn't it

try again [MENTION=100251]Chinetix[/MENTION], but post in the New Talent section, and post something you have made with a little love...and u'll get a better response :)

Back
Top Bottom