Beginner Turntables

Rubs90

KeyControl
VIP Junglist
Hey,

Been practicing in my cd players long enough, and I think I'm ready to move on to turntables. Anyone got any advice on some beginner turntables? Thanks

If you've got the money - get second-hand 1210s. If you decide you don't want to play, you can flog them for almost the same (or more) than you bought them for. They keep their value.

New belt-drives or budget no-name direct-drives will lose 50% of their value the day you buy them.

If you've got the money - get second-hand 1210s. If you decide you don't want to play, you can flog them for almost the same (or more) than you bought them for. They keep their value.

New belt-drives or budget no-name direct-drives will lose 50% of their value the day you buy them.

definitly agree with dustek , it's always good to invest in some 1210's..

Second hand Technics are often a good idea simply because they do hold their value.
Although saying that I learned on Numark tt1650's and they were good to learn on. I also managed to flog them for a fairly high price on e bay afterwards::

I actually found someone from this website who is selling me 2x gemini xl500 mk 2 in a great condition for only £80 (shipping not included). Seems like a good deal :)

I actually found someone from this website who is selling me 2x gemini xl500 mk 2 in a great condition for only £80 (shipping not included). Seems like a good deal :)

there actually pretty good decks they are imitaions of technics and they have alot of torque for the price! i had a pair to start with.

i started on, and still use(im not rich enough for technics) Sony psdj 9000. sound like a crap set of decks, they aint the best, but i like them, ask anyone that has, or ever has had them, they are pretty good/theyre direct drive, quartz lock, nice torque and seem real sturdy. ive certainly put them through the wars. n coz they aint a well known deck u can pick a pair up for about £100 on ebay, or £400 cash converters ( so do ebay lol).

there actually pretty good decks they are imitaions of technics and they have alot of torque for the price! i had a pair to start with.
big up gemini for the beginner turntables! thats what i started on. definitely nice to get used to shitty turntables as thats what you will play on at some parties!

Just invest on some technics bro.. Check out ebay.. I picked up 2x 1210mk2 and a numark DXM09 mixer (worth £250) for 300quid last July.. so the good deals are out there trust me!!!

Back
Top Bottom