Beginner looking for mixing on traktor

Discussion in 'DJ's, MC's & Turntablism' started by king bradley, Oct 21, 2012.

1. king bradley

king bradley New Member

hello everyone,

I'm a beginner in mixing, I only know how to use traktor. I learned to use it on a simple Hercules RMX of a friend of mine
    I'm thinking about buying something myself to mix on traktor, do you have any advices ? (can spend around 200€ for this)
    I'm also looking for some good 2.1 sound system (I can't afford to buy real speakers and an amplifier at the moment), I have around 100€ budget for this.. any website/brands suggestion to get a clean and loud sound ?

Thank you

2. charlie.joyce

charlie.joyce Joy-c

May not be the advice you want but, Save your money untill you can buy something decent. You buy cheep you buy twice.

3. king bradley

king bradley New Member

I appreciate your advice, but what do you recommend and for how much ?

4. Howitzer

Howitzer Active Member

If youre talking about traktor, I reckon the kontrol S2. Dunno how much they are though. Beginners used to rave about the Numark mixtrack pro being a great place to start, ive never used it though.
    Your best bet is to head on over to the djtechtools forums and search there. Dont post a new thread, they literally get this question asked about 10 times a day.

As for speakers, it really doesnt matter. Get whatever you can afford. A good logitech 2.1 system wont cost much, if you want something better, get a second hand hifi.