Beginner help

JnB

Shadow Demon
So i'm looking to start mixing/djing, Looked over a few sites and found a few alright deals but not sure if worth the money.

Also not sure about what make to buy, Gemini seems to look alright but being cheap dont know about the time it'll last, so if somebody could reccommend a make and model of turntable and mixer and a rough price estimate i'd appreciate it. :)

djtutor.com Is a place for in general advise, you can see the models in action there and I'm sure he recommends a few right there

dont go for gemini cdj's, they re shit! i got a pair for my 1st setup and have had to get them both fixed! gonna invest in some 800 mk2's in april

Well if you're getting CDJ's get a pioneer model as they are the standard CDJ in clubs.
Its preferable if you just get 2 Technic 1210 MK2's and a mixer

Always start on turntables, you need to master the logic of beat matching to be a good dj - When you are a fluent Dj on various peoples decks of all makes and models get some CDJs, thats what i did ;)

---------- Post added at 16:47 ---------- Previous post was at 16:45 ----------

And dont faff about with new decks - Technic 1210/1200 all the way, they are dirt cheap and the standard.

Plus use the search in future - hundreds of threads on this dude!

Back
Top Bottom