Beginner CDJ Set up

Smuush

Hi, I've always wanted to get involved with mixing, so I think it's time I tried my hand. I'm serious about it and want to invest in some CDJs. But being a complete novice I'm unsure on the makes etc. to go for. I've looked into CDJ 350's with a DJM 350 Mixer but that's at the very top and kind of out of my price range.

Cheers.

cdj 350s will be fine.
to be honest tho at that price u could probably bag yourself some cdj 800 / 1000 second hand. maybe look into them.

I have also been looking for cdjs for a while now and am wondering if 300€ (around 240£) is a good price for second hand 800 mk2s? (for one each), should i get those or wait a bit longer? (there's no rush)

Last edited:
I have also been looking for cdjs for a while now and am wondering if 300€ (around 240£) is a good price for second hand 800 mk2s? (for one each), should i get those or wait a bit longer? (there's no rush)

yeah I paid £350 and £280 for my CDJ800 mk2s, theyre sick, but check how much CDJ1000 mk3s are, shouldnt be too much more now

nobody's offering them at the moment, is the 0.03 pitch difference really justifying the normally much higher price? The auction of the 800s is running out this hour, am still not sure which way to go, probably gonna take the 800s though if i get them for the 300€. thanks for the input!

800s or 1000s mate 2nd hand not too expensive and well worth the invest. although i once had a pair of 100s which are also very fun to mix on. plus if you can smash it on them when you get to the club on 1000s it will seem a walk in the park

Tbh mate even 800 mk1's are good for the money, I bought a pair for £350 and love them, who needs mp3 cd's anyway? ;)

Sent from mans Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk.

Back
Top Bottom