Before I go on

Don't really like the offbeat synth vibe at 22 seconds. Some nice bass sounds/movement in there, but yeah they could be a bit more forward in the mix and more menacing.
The drums sound clean. Overall it doesn't gel for me, it's a bit dark, dirty, clean, bouncy, light all at once.

Listened again on better headphones and I do really like the bass work. Still don't like the offbeat synth.

Last edited:
Really nice bass work here, not sure on the subtle pitch bends on it, but the sound is cool. Drums need to be EQ'ed better, but overall it's got potential....keep with it!

Just a thought (and I'm no expert), but I think the offbeat synth you have might have a better effect with sidechaining. Might make the track flow more? I agree that it does have potential though.

I think your bass is losing energy with all the panning that's going on. I suppose it kinda has strange call and response thing going on here, perhaps you could develope that aspect more but with less panning. But yeah it does need more overal form and structure, need to feel it's taking me somewhere.

i think the drums need to be more prominant, and not too sure about the synth that comes in around 0.23 mark.... but i like the bass effect in this, i can see what you're trying to go for, but its not quite there.... maybe try using some fucked up drum patterns to go with the bass line?.... might be an idea

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom