bees / wasps ...

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
i like to think i can take pain well, and im not much of a pussy when it comes to standing tall ... but ... when a wasp or bee chases me a run round a beer garden like a soft cunt i dont give a shit ..

would you do this ???? the blokes got some bottle ... got his Raid on the go ... goods lad.

Last edited by a moderator:

ScottyEightSix

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
Haha thats fucking epic, I would not of opened the window to do it tho, probly done it from the outside. Also rather than just spraying that shit on them I would of done old deodrant and lighter trick and torched their asses. You see the one trying to sting the fuck out of him at the end? lol

dose.bs1

THE DADDY
VIP Junglist
I can't see the vid but bees and wasps make me run round and screem like a little girl. I'm starting to practice mannin up and dealin with them. I might try that thing where you tie one on a leash and take it places with me so I get used to them..

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I hate wasps. They are little cunts. I felt strangely mashed the couple of times I got stung last year. Made my head tingle. It was very odd.

dnbkingz

bollocks
VIP Junglist
Props.

That's exactly the same kind of get up my mate wore when he raided his back garden after mowing his lawn. His old ped helmet, trousers tucked into socks and cricket gloves lol.
Was fucking hillarious.

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
i like bees.
my mate dared me to catch one in my hand when i was a kid, and i did too. caught it in my cupped hand and it just sat in my palm soundly. no worries, all casual an' that, like it was happy for a place to sit down and chill...

fucking wasps are complete tosspots and will sting any cunt at any given time.

i fail to see what they bring to the circle of life? surely the world can cope without these vicious little barstards?

luciduk

VIP Junglist
thats fucked up dude... i couldnt watch that without squatting that back of my neck several times and cringing... felt like they are in the same room as me... ARGRH... i can still feel them on my back... dude is a legend tho that spray can sort them the fuck out

Harry3

Chuki
VIP Junglist
I would probably do that if I was as well covered up. With all that tape round him there was no way he was getting stung. Fucking HUGE wasp nest though!

Bees are pretty harmless, and a threatened species so dont go killing any, I want me honey