beer?

kei

oi :)

..now, ain't that the nicest way to notice my thread? :cool: :nurr_nur:

mmkay :)

first, i would like to apologize 4 my lack of english- knowlegde :| i'm trying, but it seems to be getting worse.
i promise to improve it. i guess :D

now, something about me :)
i'm 20 yr old girlie from Croatia (Europe) and i'm kinda new in the dnb world.
and i'm new here... so i'm a newbie - all the way.

ai. enjoy :)

Ello Kei, nice to see you aboard! (y)

Your English seems pretty good so far, it's even better than some of our regular English people ha :lol:

Any way, enjoy your stay here :rolf:

thanx u guys :)

@GorDo - aaaww! Peter is THA man!

@sdm - my english? naaah, it was a pure beginners luck :D
u'll see as we go along ;)

@alba - any croatian girls? :slick:
i'll see what i can do. maybe i could represent some specimens or smtn :D

what is d&b like in Croatia? I am in Dallas,Tx and it sucks here. I want to travel out of U.S. I've been into d&b for about 4 years. I spin but I'm learning to produce.

from A to D - it's an ok D if there is such :)

we got a couple of clans and everyone else outside their clan just sucks. that's their attitude, which is kind of :rolleyes:

we have some good DJs, no qualified MC and a few producers that simply do producing 4 fun.
and that's what it will be - just fun if nothing is changed quickly.

DNB parties are organized monthly (if we are lucky).
just to compare, we have 4,5 techno/tech-house parties per week (only in Zagreb, not to mention the rest of the country).

but, all ain't that bad.
we've seen some pretty good names here, like John B, Paul B, Grooverider (blah), J Majik, Optical, Intalex, LTJ Bukem, EZ Rollers, Aphrodite, Calibre, Roni Size & Tali...

and if we want some more names we go to Ljubljana & Wienna...

so, in short:
- local DJs are still not good enough
- no producers
- few DNB parties
- some good foreign DJs

yes, our first DNB festival is taking place here in Zagreb tomorrow and is lasting for 3 days.

yey! i smell progress :) :applause:

(and yes, excuse my english :-/ )

That sounds cool I would really like to go somewhere where things are just getting started. what is your county like? Is it safe for Americans? I mean NO disrespect, I just don't know exactly where Bush has worn out my welcome

i forgot to ask,what is the drug culture like in your scene? do you smoke weed, roll etc. I'm just curious to know how Croatians get down. :slick:

kei said:
@alba - any croatian girls?

well, not the fat ones.... fit birds need only apply

i dont want them running out of steam halfway through boning them

*thrusts hips*
I STILL GOT IT
IT NEVER LEFT ME

dankalicious said:
That sounds cool I would really like to go somewhere where things are just getting started. what is your county like? Is it safe for Americans? I mean NO disrespect, I just don't know exactly where Bush has worn out my welcome

everyone is welcome here, no worries :)
sure, Bush isn't popular here, but we don't mind.

you should come.
i'm sure you'll a blast ;)

about drugs...
ummm. errrr.
everything goes around here :) but i'm not into it.
beer & some other nice drinks are my poisons :alchy: :D

dankalicious said:
sorry mate, but if you have to ask whether a country is safe for americans or not, is best to stay home.
No country hates american citizens, only your administration, and as long you dont fly the yankee flag, is safe to go anywhere.

I only asked because I know very little of Croatia. I would research the safety any foreign country that I'd be traveling to. Not only to see if its safe for Americans but tourists in general. Anybody coming to the U.S. would be wise to know where they are going because shit happens.

:monkey: Kei. could we possibly see a picture of you and maybe some of the ravers where you are at? I will post some of me and mine real soon :nadia: :rasta: :rasta: :kermit: :alf: :carlton: :towelie: To those of you who represent the world outside of the U.S. I really want to travel abroad and possibly relocate to Europe and that is why I ask so many questions about what it is like where you are from. I am planning to spend New Years in either the U.K. or Europe so I am wanting to learn as much as I possibly can. I'd really like to be somewhere that I could get involved in a dnb scene that is just getting started. The U.S. really isn't the place for the music. Especially Texas. Here you have a few heads but everyone else just wants to eat rolls and listen to Castle's In the Sky

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom