Beeper remix- The Qemists

Like that tune hate the vocal..

These lot are wicked producers... i went to their studio in Brighton a few years ago they know their stuff!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=83439892
Beeper remix- The Qemists
I'm loving this song atm, but i can't find a download or torrent for shit, anyone out there have it or know where i can get a copy :] ?

Will be much appreciated.

x

mate.... we dont like freeloaders here mate..... support dnb and go and buy the track!!

Illegal downloads arent tollerated in dnb..... so please dont do it.

Hope you see the bigger picture and realise that dnb producers need the income so that they can go out and produce bigger and better tracks.

Anyway mate. Take it easy...... and please stop illegally downloading dnb traks..... illegally download 50cent or shit like that instead.... no one cares about them.... hahaha

Fair enough guys,

I guess it was a bit stupid comming to a hardcore dnb fan site for downloads...

I usually don't give a shit about downloading music from artists, knowing how much money they are making, but i see dnb doesn't have such a lucrative market so to speak...and i'll respect the fact they need the money to become big.

As much as i would love to buy all these tracks, i'm a poor assed student hobo, who spends what little money he has on drugs and booze...

I was just asked to come up with a play list for my mates party in a couple weeks and thought I'd better grab this bad boy of a tune :]

Oh well, no harm done.

Sorry for le wasted time...Ciao:2thumbs:

Fair enough man, respect to you for respecting our opinions and wishes (y) Anyone know when this tune is out? :shades:

I usually don't give a shit about downloading music from artists,

Thats well ignorant. Being a student you should understand the value of money and earning it. You have see it from an artists point of view. Especially if said artist has put in a lot of time/money and promotion in to releasing their beats and then you have some spotty little tosspots leeching them for free. Plus, if a certain track gets leaked which every tom, dick and harry have leeched, then that track may not even get a proper release. This is pretty unfair on the people who have waited patiently for the vinyl release of the track.
Its not on....
Rant over

As much as i would love to buy all these tracks, i'm a poor assed student hobo, who spends what little money he has on drugs and booze...

Ah... only the essentials.

Fair enough, I'm sure the artists would understand you nicking their stuff if they knew all your money was taken up by booze and drugs.

Thats well ignorant. Being a student you should understand the value of money and earning it. You have see it from an artists point of view. Especially if said artist has put in a lot of time/money and promotion in to releasing their beats and then you have some spotty little tosspots leeching them for free. Plus, if a certain track gets leaked which every tom, dick and harry have leeched, then that track may not even get a proper release. This is pretty unfair on the people who have waited patiently for the vinyl release of the track.
Its not on....
Rant over

I'm not sure if you can hear me way up there on your moral high horse, so i'll shout.

Can you honestly say you have never downloaded anything off the Internet for free ?

Never right clicked a photo or image and saved it ?

I can see the point, if no one buys the shit, they make no money.
But people do buy music and films, and the majority of directers/artists make fucking truck loads more money than i will ever see.

So yes i will continue to download things without paying...And yes when i go to gigs and buy merchandise i will be happy knowing my hard earned cash is helping that band get that one bit richer.

That aside, i respect your opinions...Far be it from me to condem you for spending god knows how much of your money on things "spotty little tosspots" like me get for free.

As they say, when in Rome...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY9LuBxHSVA
-Love this tune :]
:oscar:

Whatever man. I'm expressing my views as a producer, trying to make it in this game. Its clear that you won't understand your wrong-doings, and your negative impact that you are bringing to this scene. I can't change you or the majority like you. I can however, only hope that karma will come and bite you in the arse.

I'm not sure if you can hear me way up there on your moral high horse, so i'll shout.

Can you honestly say you have never downloaded anything off the Internet for free ?

Never right clicked a photo or image and saved it ?

I can see the point, if no one buys the shit, they make no money.
But people do buy music and films, and the majority of directers/artists make fucking truck loads more money than i will ever see.

So yes i will continue to download things without paying...And yes when i go to gigs and buy merchandise i will be happy knowing my hard earned cash is helping that band get that one bit richer.

That aside, i respect your opinions...Far be it from me to condem you for spending god knows how much of your money on things "spotty little tosspots" like me get for free.

As they say, when in Rome...

:gimp:

Mate - don't waste your breath please.

Back
Top Bottom