Beep boop?

Everything Liquid

Professional gamer, also full time DnB listener
Hi people,

I'm a 20 year old from South Africa, in love with D&B since my highschool days. Doing my daily reposting on Soundcloud as it acts as an escape from reality and just keeps my mind of things. Love doing Photoshop work and used to do my own D&B on FL, but HDD died and lost 6 years of stuff :/ (yeah i know i shouldve backed it up since day 1).

C y'all around
:)

hey welcome! youre a professional gamer? thats fun, so you stream fortnight or?
No, I'm a professional sim racing driver. We bascially use realistic driving simulators to race, I'm currently doing Formula 1 Esports and am affiliated with the Williams F1 team

No, I'm a professional sim racing driver. We bascially use realistic driving simulators to race, I'm currently doing Formula 1 Esports and am affiliated with the Williams F1 team

I've heard about these, saw a show with a guy who drove a racing sim of a course in Italy a million times, then they took him to the real thing and he nailed it, I seem to recall he was close to the world record

Thats some tight shit, welcome to the forum, in waffle we talk about existential matters and in general you find the latest dnb releases, do share your thoughts on the world in a thread if you are in the mood for discourse

I've heard about these, saw a show with a guy who drove a racing sim of a course in Italy a million times, then they took him to the real thing and he nailed it, I seem to recall he was close to the world record

Thats some tight shit, welcome to the forum, in waffle we talk about existential matters and in general you find the latest dnb releases, do share your thoughts on the world in a thread if you are in the mood for discourse
You are most likely talking about Enzo Bonito :P

Back
Top Bottom