Been out of the loop for a few months now...anyone kind enough to update me?

VersatileBJN

Hey guys, just wanted to know what's been going on in the DnB world. Hip Hop has been my main thing as of late, but DnB is still number 1 in my yankee heart :)

The last album I got was Danny Bird's Rave Digger and I thought it was fantastic(outside of that crappy song with Netsky). Is there anything else I should be looking into getting since then?

Some artists I like = Logistics, any DJ Marky collabs, Makoto, Lenzman, High Contrast, Ed Rush & Optical, Alix Perez, Brookes Brothers(please tell me their album finally came out!), Commix among others. Any new heads come out? Has Andy C dropped a new nightlife since 4? etc, etc. I'm also a fan of Jenna G's vocals...any new tunes with her?

Thanks to all who bring me up to date.

Last edited:
brookes bro's album is not out as of yet
nightlife 5 has come and gone
lenzman has put out some bangers
high contrast is pop shit worse than before
alix perez has a wicked ep on shogun
and rave digger? really?

also which hip hop have u been listening to? coz its gone down hill and there is very little decent hip hop about atm imo

brookes bro's album is not out as of yet
nightlife 5 has come and gone
lenzman has put out some bangers
high contrast is pop shit worse than before
alix perez has a wicked ep on shogun
and rave digger? really?

also which hip hop have u been listening to? coz its gone down hill and there is very little decent hip hop about atm imo

Thanks. Hip Hop is still great. The good stuff ain't on the radio or TV though.

Logistics has a new retrospective release on Hospital (digital, it's called Spacejams, includes some of his biggest tunes) and also New Technique EP in collaboration with his brother, Nu:Tone, which I highly recommend, one of the best releases that Hospital dropped last year, a bit of oldschool jungle flavour. Lenzman got some serious releases, including atmospheric masterpiece Open Page with vocals by Riya on Metalheadz, another release on Shogun Limited, really catchy remix of Alicia Keys' Unthinkable and most recently a nice vinyl on Subtitles UK. Concerning Alix Perez, as already mentioned, he dropped really tasty EP called Dark Days on Shogun Audio (including collabs with Foreign Beggars and Noisia), big remix of Hadouken's Oxygen and not yet released bootleg of one of the XX's song and don't forget massive tune Underprint with Noisia on second Invisible EP. Brookes Brothers dropped fine remix of Chase & Status' disco anthem Let You Go, new vinyl on Breakbeat Kaos (album sampler Last Night b/w Warcry) plus remix of Wretches 32 tune called Tractor. Commix released Re: Call To Mind album on Metalheadz (remix album of their previous masterpiece Call To Mind) and some other tunes worth checking such as I Have You (included on Nightlife 5). I'm not familiar with newest Marky's tunes or Makoto ones, High Contrast released absolutely nothing and Ed Rush & Optical aswell as far as I know.

Logistics has a new retrospective release on Hospital (digital, it's called Spacejams, includes some of his biggest tunes) and also New Technique EP in collaboration with his brother, Nu:Tone, which I highly recommend, one of the best releases that Hospital dropped last year, a bit of oldschool jungle flavour.

Lenzman got some serious releases, including atmospheric masterpiece Open Page with vocals by Riya on Metalheadz, another release on Shogun Limited, really catchy remix of Alicia Keys' Unthinkable and most recently a nice vinyl on Subtitles UK.

Concerning Alix Perez, as already mentioned, he dropped really tasty EP called Dark Days on Shogun Audio (including collabs with Foreign Beggars and Noisia), big remix of Hadouken's Oxygen and not yet released bootleg of one of the XX's song and don't forget massive tune Underprint with Noisia on second Invisible EP.

Brookes Brothers dropped fine remix of Chase & Status' disco anthem Let You Go, new vinyl on Breakbeat Kaos (album sampler Last Night b/w Warcry) plus remix of Wretches 32 tune called Tractor.

Commix released Re: Call To Mind album on Metalheadz (remix album of their previous masterpiece Call To Mind) and some other tunes worth checking such as I Have You (included on Nightlife 5).

I'm not familiar with newest Marky's tunes or Makoto ones, High Contrast released absolutely nothing and Ed Rush & Optical aswell as far as I know.

Fixed!

Back
Top Bottom