Been away but im back with a booty!!!

dude- more cheese than France, but it actually held together really well!
lol @ beating HC to it!
I've heard way more offensive mainstream crossover remixes.

Nice job on the production!

nice one sphinx, I really enjoyed listening to it
the breakz are fat as fuck, good use on the sample aswell!
maybe you can add more sub on the bass, cause I expected a heavy drop after the massive intro...work it out mate and you got yourself a very good track!
keep up the good work

Call it cheese or whatever. Nothing wrong with that mate. Some people like pizza.

Good is good and I thought that was. Agreed about the low end/sub. Maybe I'm just not hearing it here? but it would be nice to have a bit more to drive the track along.:banana:

Really appreciate the feedback guys!!
I literally just uploaded a newer version, upped the sub, but i cant really hear it on headphones so i just kept an eye on the analyser an hopefully its not sounding too fucked!
I also added an extra set of 16's with a solo type thing not to sure on the bass edits but its comin along i guess? :confused:

Safe!!!

lol pushing cheese sphinx!? unlike you hehe

hey i actually like how it rides along though mate. would fill a dancefloor.

doesn't look compressed either from the cloud waveform, which is nice i think. really into mastering without limiting and crushing back a beat.

well done sir

remix2.jpg

not my kinda thing but fairplay on the production sounds pretty crisp!

Good track. Definately. The bass sounds a bit clinical, like a straight synth preset but somehow it suits the track very well.

You really keep it interesting until the very end. The sub is also fine, don't worry about it.

Back
Top Bottom