Been attempting to piss in a bottle....

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by RocksteadyUK, Dec 7, 2011.

1. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

Done this video a fair while ago... and for those of you who dont know.... thats Ben.. DJ BeBop from The Mutant DJs... anyway.... after a short while of posting the video I got a message... from some guy called "wrestlerstudmuffin"... check out the messages!! had me in stitches!!

Sent 01/11/2007

good video. ben bike a lot? legs look musclar. how much he drink, how bad he have to go? yea i tried that too, instinct just prevents you from pissing siting down in your clothes even trying to go in a bottle no mater how bad you have to go, tried that riding with folks on long trips having had a lot of pop. rode for hours having to go realy bad folks were mad at me for asking to go. wound up going to sleep to hold it.

Sent 1/09/2008

how much did ben drink before hand? i held it on trips even after drinking a 2 litter bottle of pop.

Sent 3/05/2011

cool video. how much did ben have to drink??? he could not pee then when he was trying?? was he at a track meet or soccer game? good athletic shorts. or was he at a party or club??

to which i sent:
    hahahaha...fuck knows mate.... he had stage fright and we was on the way back thr next morning after a rave

Sent 5/05/2011

was awesome video!! nice shorts. thats the kind i like wearing. was he dancing in them? cool was you up all night at rave and he had drank a LOT of beer? he had to go real bad?? awesome he had stage fright. did you drive a lot longer no stops after that?? he workout? you workout? i do a lot of weightlifting. awesome to get email back from you. for some reason hardly anyone on the pissing. and the piss holding videos ever reply. you and them in high school? college? how much can you drink without pissing?? you played edwards 40 hands? thats where you have to drink 2 of the 40 oz bottles of beer without pissing. what you think of the death of bin laden? you do the house and frat parties there?? what you doing for fun??do any wrestling? sight seeing? movies? heres my info so u know more about me. how you like my chest and abs? V taper to my sides? biceps triceps shoulder muscles? face and hairstyle? i love going shirtless. i was varsity football wrestling soccer track in high school. now im freshman premed univ of iowa. im living at home for college as grew up here.so cuts costs in half by not having dorm and meal plan. i live close enough to bike or walk to class from home. i love movies. reading. biking. wearing just a speedo on the beach. and wear just speedo for my go go boy work. i love tickling and horsing around. drink and hold contests. frat parties. sight seeing. i was varsity football wrestling soccer track in high school. now im freshman premed univ of iowa. i was running back and wide receiver in football. wrestled 130 lbs fresh. 145 soph. 160 junior. 171 senior. forward in soccer. ran 100m, 200 m dash , jumped 110 m high hurdles in track. heres my workout. what u think of it?

For wrestling workout. Do the weightlifting 3 times a week with rest day between each workout. Do running the other days. Do every set to failure that's where u cant do another rep. Normal workout is 3 sets . If more time do 4 or 5 sets especially if building muscle for next season to go up in weight class. Usably the 5 set workouts are off season when not wrestling. 3 set workouts during the wrestling season as muscles getting worked hard in practices and meets. Select a weight that u can do 8 to 12 reps upper body. 10 to 15 reps lower body. Do shoulder press. Two types of shoulder press. Do both. One type is arms out to sides like normal press. The other type of shoulder press is arms to front. This will help with lifting the other wrestler. Or in a fight with a stronger gut punch and upper cut to the chin. Also do shoulder fly's. Bar bells need to be horizontal to work the middle part of the shoulder muscle when doing shoulder fly's. The shoulder press works the front part. Do dips. Lat bar pull downs wide grip. Cable pull rowing. Back muscle work. Bench press. Chest fly's. Cable cross over fly's. If no cable cross over fly station. Do chest fly's on the sit-up ramp set to maximum angle. Hips up high. Shoulders down low. The sit-up ramp chest fly's are done in addition to the flat bench chest fly's; not instead of them. Do one handed free weight bicep curls. Sitting preacher curls. One handed hammer triceps press. Lat bar triceps press down. Sit-ups and crunches. And also twisting sit-ups with weight on the side twisting up. This gives u more twisting power to twist out of a pin. Squats. Seated leg press. Cable leg pull. This is where your on all fours on the ground. Strap around your ankle hooked to a cable going through a pulley to a weight stack. Usually the bicep stack on universal gym cube. U pull forward with that leg. This also helps for sprinting speed. Then using same strap. But standing. U have cable going to side. And u pull the leg closed. This increases strength on the muscle on inside of thigh so u have more griping power with your legs in wrestling. Do leg extensions. Leg curls. Calf raises. If your weight room has it. Neck muscle exercises. Arrange the sets so your not working the same muscle back to back. For example do sit-ups. Crunches. Twisting sit-ups in different parts of the workout. Let the muscle rest for a couple of sets of other exercises before hitting it again with another exercise that works it again. Same with squats and leg press. And also with exercise that share a muscle. Like squats and leg extensions. Or bench press and triceps press.

Sent 23/05/2011

not heard back from u. cool ben had stage fright. he had to piss realy bad? drank a lot? had to hold it a lot longer after that??

Sent TODAY!

how much did ben drink at rave? good he had stage fright. bet he was busting in the car. he wore those shorts at the rave??

WHAT THE FUCK!!!?????

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  2. Agent Smith

Agent Smith Currently Putins Koala

Re: Ben attempting to piss in a bottle....

brool story is brool.

although what do you expect from youtube? Most are bots or 12 year olds with no life in the outside world?

3. Forau

Forau CONCUSSION RECS

Video looks like the beginning of one of those "Belt Up" seatbelt adverts.

I was waiting for them to go through the windscreen then see A THINK! ad pop up at the bottom.

4. $pyto

$pyto Soundcloud changed everything

[​IMG]

5. dirty breaks

dirty breaks Guest

OP is a fag.

predictable i know but its all i can think of.

edit: seriously though, what the fuck, you've got a next level gym-freak muscle worship stalker there mate...

edit 2:600 posts. biggles.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2011
  6. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

hahaha!! yeh man... on second thought... the mass of writing was probably not a good thing to post in waffle... but fukin hell.... that guy is some serious homo...

7. Olllie

Olllie Bom Bom Cloud

8. dirty breaks

dirty breaks Guest

9. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats