been after this for a while now

liamishere

ok so im a bit of a noob and i don't know if this is the right section has anyone got a download/know which cd (the white stripes - blue orchid High Contrast remix) this is on because i present on my electro show on my universities radio station and i have been after something that is catchy to alot because hardly anyone in my university likes dnb or would anyone else suggest some mindblowing tracks for me many thanks x

I'm pretty sure its only a vinyl release, but if you looking for other tunes, any other High contrast remixes would be good considering its a little easier to get into (having a familiar tune reworked and all) In fact, I think he just dropped a 'best of' 2cd set, and the second disc containing only remixes.

goodluck

I'm pretty sure its only a vinyl release, but if you looking for other tunes, any other High contrast remixes would be good considering its a little easier to get into (having a familiar tune reworked and all) In fact, I think he just dropped a 'best of' 2cd set, and the second disc containing only remixes.

goodluck

Yeah launch party was on thursday.

I'd pick that up if i were you, something like 10 or so remixes if i remember right.

Can't help with the origional question though.

Back
Top Bottom