been a while... some new dubstep remix im finishing up

thanks bud. getting at some less commercial stuff as I transition into ableton so hopefully that'll get me back into the more dnbforum vibe haha.

any tracks you want me to listen/review since I havent been here in days go ahead and link me or pm or whatever the fuck

yeh haha well theres always room for commercial, dnb what the hipster hype is with having to hate everything commercial and only listen to underground shit, and yeh bro theres a thread directly under this one with my latest shit on it called nightmare, its in my pm too - my tune aint drum n bass either so were in this one together hahahah

Sounds like shit. Not enough skillex's :teeth: Just joking sounds very nice man.

Hey man! I'm listening to yout track right now, and it's pretty clear that you're a Dnb producer who wanted to give dubstep a try. If this was MY track, I'd make the intro shorter, like 30 seconds or so. Maybe give that vocals some glitching, this would go well with that "8-bit" sound you got there too. And wobbles. Wobbles all the time. Dubstep was (and is) built on wobbles.

Oh, and answering your "edit" question, IMO for a 3:31 song, half of it being "beatless" parts may kill the song, you know?

Anyways, besides what I said, I think that melodically the track was very well made, ans everything works well in the mix! Also, I must say that I'm not technically experient, but I listen to electronic music for ages now, so my ears are pretty good.

Keep it up, man!

I like it.

Also ignore the idiot above me. Dubstep is not all wobbles, yes fair enough most of the tracks had LFOs applied to their subs however, the 'wobbles' were not midrange shite like today.

I do agree the intro is a bit long though

I like it.

Also ignore the idiot above me. Dubstep is not all wobbles, yes fair enough most of the tracks had LFOs applied to their subs however, the 'wobbles' were not midrange shite like today.

I do agree the intro is a bit long though

Are you calling me idiot for MY opinion, man? As far as I'm concerned, the OP asked us what WE THINK about his music, and so I did. Please, I'm just asking some little respect here.

Are you calling me idiot for MY opinion, man? As far as I'm concerned, the OP asked us what WE THINK about his music, and so I did. Please, I'm just asking some little respect here.

This doesn't sound like an opinion;

And wobbles. Wobbles all the time. Dubstep was (and is) built on wobbles.

Unless its the opinion of some idiot who thinks he's listened to Dubstep since it was created because he bought Skrillex's first release. Dubstep originally never contained mid-range synths and wobbles and it is pretty much the opposite of the original sound.

This doesn't sound like an opinion;

Unless its the opinion of some idiot who thinks he's listened to Dubstep since it was created because he bought Skrillex's first release. Dubstep originally never contained mid-range synths and wobbles and it is pretty much the opposite of the original sound.

DarkYsidro he's right... but I don't think you're an idiot haha. Thanks for the input anywho.

Anyways thanks on the critique, I'll see about that intro and maybe changing up the drop synths a bit. cheers everyone

Back
Top Bottom