DnB "Beef in DnB"

M.O.V.E

Just finished watching one of the beef hip hop documentaries on youtube and just wondered if there has ever been any fallouts between artists/mcs in jungle/dnb. Any stories to tell?

Goldie + Redeyes, the stairs incident - oops, DeeGun in 2 minutes before me

I saw Sub Zero and Supreme Being having serious words on another board over whose name should go first on a track they collabed on lol

Boymerang vs ??? apparently he quit the scene over a practical joke from some other djs that went wrong or something. read that in a couple of places so it must be true, aaii

Last edited:
Goldie & Alex Reece - Something to do with pay over Pulp Fiction on Headz. A slightly different version was released called 'Pulp Friction' on 4th & Broadway.

Clayton (promoter) and everyone

Loxy & Konflict - over Messiah

A lot of that hip hop "beef" is glamourised though, to sell records etc. These are genuine falling-outs, without plastic g-mans and der straps blud

I could write a book about all the shit over heard over the years and maybe i will one day

DNB is a really good scene for people bleeding every last penny they can out of producers from labels right through to stores

No wonder that so many great artists fuck off to do other things

In my time ive had :

person trying to sue me over putting personal details online after they leaked my first LP on torrent sites and I found out it was them

Online store trying to get me arrested for blackmail for asking them for the money they were fiddling off of sales

Multiple labels (About 95%) never paying me let alone giving me a statement

Multiple artists breaking contracts

Multiple threats and waffle from various artists and labels

I could go on but i dont want to rattle any more cages as they only strive for attention :jay:

Back
Top Bottom