DnB "Beef in DnB"

Re: "Beef in DnB"

Konflict and Clayton of Hardware over the ownership (i think)/ money for Messiah is quite a well known one

- - - Updated - - -

In my time ive had :

person trying to sue me over putting personal details online after they leaked my first LP on torrent sites and I found out it was them

:

Hahahaha. I remember the thread on that. Shit was priceless

Recently there was Goldie v Trolley Snatcha on Twitter

Trolley Snatcha went on Twitter saying something along the lines of 'if your engineer does most of the work then whats your purpose as a producer'. Weirdly it was not long after Goldie did a small documentary about himself and his studio and its obviously well known Heist engineers a fair bit of his material. Someone tweeted Goldie about it, understandably he wasnt happy and even though Snatcha tried to deny it, it clearly seemed like a pop at Goldie directly. Goldie lost his shit, loads of people jumped in and ol' Trolley (sort of) apologised

Recently there was Goldie v Trolley Snatcha on Twitter

Trolley Snatcha went on Twitter saying something along the lines of 'if your engineer does most of the work then whats your purpose as a producer'. Weirdly it was not long after Goldie did a small documentary about himself and his studio and its obviously well known Heist engineers a fair bit of his material. Someone tweeted Goldie about it, understandably he wasnt happy and even though Snatcha tried to deny it, it clearly seemed like a pop at Goldie directly. Goldie lost his shit, loads of people jumped in and ol' Trolley (sort of) apologised

personally i find it a bit of a cop-out that goldie has heist engineer for him. But goldie is still the mind behind some fantastic pieces of music....so not much was respect was lost when i found that out

monsta_goldie_studio.jpg

:teeth:

Ed rush & Marky. i have heard ed rush was playing some marky dubs he didnt have permission to play and that is why the marky remix of funktion never got a release.

Clayton hines (renegade hardware) and konflict is the classic one. messiah and beckoning were shown to him and clayton wanted to sign the tunes but before any formal contract was put in place, other labels put in more favourable offers for a contract and so clayton got his contract signed at gunpoint....apparently

can someone properly explain the redeyes and goldie stairs thing?

Ed rush & Marky. i have heard ed rush was playing some marky dubs he didnt have permission to play and that is why the marky remix of funktion never got a release.

Clayton hines (renegade hardware) and konflict is the classic one. messiah and beckoning were shown to him and clayton wanted to sign the tunes but before any formal contract was put in place, other labels put in more favourable offers for a contract and so clayton got his contract signed at gunpoint....apparently

can someone properly explain the redeyes and goldie stairs thing?

Redeyes did a bootleg of Inner City Life, gave it out to loads of people without permission, got kicked down the stairs at The End. Basically

#stairs

?

I'm disappointed to hear that Ed was playing Marky dubs let alone letting that tosser remix that track.

Re: "Beef in DnB"

I'm disappointed to hear that Ed was playing Marky dubs let alone letting the tosser Marky remix that track.

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme_122324.png

- - - Updated - - -

I heard it was the other way round

Back
Top Bottom