beeeeeeef

where is twisted individual these days anyway?
dont think ive heard a new tune in along time
last i remember was iam leg end or whatever it was called

Yeah I remember the argument vaguely harry... He's a bit obnoxious, but what musician isn't at times. I'm on the fence about this I like jb but he likes to stirr it up a bit when there's no need. He is a legend regardless

i immediately thought of this when i saw the topic and saw the subject.

115e87bf0ef7a4153c9f55a4d757293e94e404952e4e2892bd73b9add1dcc552.jpg

edit: i do like both tracks though, theres a resemblance in the CS tune to up all night. i dont see it as being a blatent rip off though. *shrugz*

Last edited:
#teamcultureshock

the tune is so much more than just the slightly similar riff haha, John B or Goldie's ghost producer wish they could produce something like that

#teamcultureshock

the tune is so much more than just the slightly similar riff haha, John B or Goldie's ghost producer wish they could produce something like that

I don't even know if I can take this statement seriously.

Trying to use Raindrops to downplay Timeless? The Timeless? Are you fucking kidding me?

clifford draws, heist produces.
Timecode made timeless

- - - Updated - - -

clifford draws, heist produces.
Timecode made timeless

HAI GUISE!!

ark, john bs beats are incredibly heavy compared to culture shocks little drumkit. john b is a legend because of tunes like this. his work is beyond critique and the sound is really metalheadz.
having said that i like culture shocks tune too. the synthline is very similar but fortunately its not what their song is based on. and they didnt nick anything else. im pleasantly surprised with culture shock, i thought they made jumpup.

yeah its really web based. with the notable exception of goldie, who is not web based. he is staircase based. and, i think digital, who aimed his "daylight robbery" at alpha omega (?). maybe, that one is tons more cryptic.

Never been a big enough fan of either artist to care about this. Granted they have both made some good tracks but meh...

As a complete neutral, all I can say is John B comes across as a childish prick having a hissy fit. Maybe if he put as much time into making new tracks as he does doing his queer as fuck hair, then he wouldn't need to bitch and moan about people using similar riffs to his own tracks. Or go on about how he has made classics in the past. He almost sounds like a Liverpool FC fan

Back
Top Bottom