Beckz & Cambo - Under My Skin UPDATE! DANCEFLOOR DNB

Even though this isn't really my taste, I think it's well produced and works nicely as a track. The vocals in the intro really sound like they be much louder, I think the whole track would sound so much better if the vocals cut through the mix a lot more, but it depends how upfront you want them to be. For a second track, this is huge, you guys really know what you are doing. I like the way you've done the build-up, it works really well. In the drop, the only thing I dislike is the first second it comes in, that stutter synth sounds a bit strange being the first thing that plays in the drop, but it may just be personal taste, so see what other people thing. Also, 1:49 is a bit sudden and unexpected, not exactly in a good way. You could place a snare right as the silence kicks in, or you could build up to it a bit more(with risers and stuff) to show the listeners that something's about to change. I really, really love that synth that plays at 1:29 and throughout(the one that holds a note for quite a bit). Overall, this is a nice, coherent track, good job.

Agree the first sound on the drop is a bit strange, It's not a high impact part of the sequence. Actually pretty much agree with tjk's feedback. Vocal sounds cool. I like where you're going with this one.

Some interesting ideas, I like all the way the various basses kind of trade off in the latter part of the track; however, it sounds like you need to put in a lot more leg work in terms of production. The levels on the different parts that trade off tend to be a little different, and the drums often get lost. The snare needs more definition, or something; it isn't really punching, if you catch my meaning. A good start though; just needs some more attention to the nitty gritty stuff.

Nice sounds here. That kind of dnb is not my taste but i listend it because it seemed interesting.
So that means i liked the structure of it and the elements, but i suggest add more vocal on it and maybe tighten the drums a bit.
Overall i think its pretty nice.
keep up :)

Back
Top Bottom