Beckz & Cambo - Rewind It

why cant people not just let me know how its sounding what i could change etc 38 of you have viewed it not one can give an opinion lol?

easy m8.
38 views - could well be bots and not real people.
anyways i like your tune a lot m8 - nice b-line etc.
drums are nicely programed.like the synth a lot
my only critism is i dont like the snare that much - or maybe it just sounds a bit light weight at times - with all the side chaining going on. could just be me tho m8
as i said a nice track m8

haha yeah take it easy bru shit takes a while to get some views....
not a fan of the drums. they sound too dull and over compressed. try layering more snap onto the snare and taking off some compression.
bass line is nice, but it all sounds too thin. try distorting your synth bus a small amount and maybe adding some fattener. easy

sound boys ill take that into account cheers its nowhere near finished yet and as i said first track i got a long way to go but this is very helpful!
Im working on a dutty jump up/neuro kinda thing at the moment should hopefully have a clip up by end of today so another listen/feedback would help cheers :)

For a first tune buddy that is top work! Drums need work though and I think maybe try doing something to all the lead sounds, maybe just take advantage of reverb to try get them sounding wider? :)

I like the drums, they`re simple and quite nice. like parsons19 said, do smthng with synth (reverb, maybe some extra shaper?).

thanks people for the advice we've done some of the things you said were hoping to make an ep and realease free download obviously so will post on here when were happy :)

Back
Top Bottom