Beatport

Would fucking love that. However I have locked myself out from my account due to too many login errors, and their system for mailing me a reset link either hits the spamfilters on the server or plain just don't work :mad:

Cheers for sharing though :2thumbs:

Would fucking love that. However I have locked myself out from my account due to too many login errors, and their system for mailing me a reset link either hits the spamfilters on the server or plain just don't work
beatport just confuses me now, since it got that design overhaul a while back. It looks all flashy and hi-tech but I can't figure out wtf I'm doing. preferred the old style

Checked it out and it still doesn't make Beatport anywhere near as cheap as Juno. They'd need to do at least 30% off to get me to shop there.

Thought I would check this out as im all for saving money so I typed in Nora En Pure - On The Beach into Juno Download, Nothing came up?

Google Play over anything else. At least here, in Czech Republic (not sure about UK/Europe prices). I usually get the single for about a quid, EP for 50 penny more and album for about 3-4 pounds. RAM singles for instance cost around 30 penny :D

Google Play over anything else. At least here, in Czech Republic (not sure about UK/Europe prices). I usually get the single for about a quid, EP for 50 penny more and album for about 3-4 pounds. RAM singles for instance cost around 30 penny :D

That can't be for 320s tho surely?

Sounds shit.

Yeah Juno doesn't have everything but they're better than most sites and especially good for dnb.

Especially good for dnb, Doesn't even have the new Program Erb & Dub Crissy Criss - Blizzard / Wonky lol it's been out for a week. Think I will stick with Beatport thanks.

Especially good for dnb, Doesn't even have the new Program Erb & Dub Crissy Criss - Blizzard / Wonky lol it's been out for a week. Think I will stick with Beatport thanks.

Dagz that is a Beatport exclusive tho.....Juno has exclusives that Beatport doesn't as well. Beatport is expensive tho. I buy everything on either itunes or bandcamp and then only use beatport for what i cant find there.

This is a good example of a Juno exclusive....

http://www.junodownload.com/products/roygreen-protone-jazzypants/2585640-02/

The new Heist on Horizons is exclusive to Junodownload

Beatport has some older unknowns from a few years ago that are exclusive..

I know what an exclusive is lol My point was Beatport seems to have the bigger brand exclusives if you ask me that's why I pointed out 2 big labels. Juno is good because its cheap its just if they have it.

How do I find the exclusives on Junodownload?

Yeah okay so Beatport has a few exclusives. They also generally charge EVEN MORE when it's an exclusive.

Juno still has most of all weekly releases and it's cheaper than Beatport 100% of the time in my experience. I might go to Beatport for a particularly huge exclusive but even then, I'll revert back to Juno for everything else I buy next week and I'll save dollars not cents (or pounds not pennies I guess).

I can assure you they are. Plus I'm quite fond of the "online library" type of thing as I can actually listen to all the tunes I've bought in my browser, whether I'm at work or doing whatever else.

That's pretty slick rick! I'll have to check that out (y)

Just checked Google play and it's the same price as beaport minus the VAT, so I guess you save 20% which is aight

Back
Top Bottom