beatport vs beatport pro?

bugo

- .................. -
What's the difference?
What do you use?

Seems they filter out alot of the shit on normal beatport, where beatport pro is pages and pages of utter shit

Nice one, I like classic a lot more myself though I've only just gone back to it

why not give www.digital-tunes.net a go? We are just in process of re-planning the UI. We know some key points but feedback always welcome. One price for WAV, FLAC, MP3. Drum & Bass experts. We also just launched a "Classic Jungle" section that can be browsed thru the "All time top bestsellers" atm. https://www.digital-tunes.net/bestsellers/classic_jungle/all-time
To be fair, the only reason I ever go to Beatport is because they have an exclusive I really want right away or a discount I can't miss. That's getting to be rarer anyway. I'd much rather shop at Digital Tunes any other time.

+2 for Digital tunes, about a 3rd of the price and across all formats...particularly useful when it comes to drum as well...

What I don't get is why, on any of the sites listed above, the Bass House sound doesn't have it's own section.

So annoying having to listen to 100s of tunes to find 1, that's in Tech House/Deep/Big Room sections.

SORT IT OUT!

What I don't get is why, on any of the sites listed above, the Bass House sound doesn't have it's own section.

So annoying having to listen to 100s of tunes to find 1, that's in Tech House/Deep/Big Room sections.

SORT IT OUT!

what's Bass House? Any references?

Back
Top Bottom