Beatport discount

o2YTucT.jpg

Whaddafuq is this shit?! Supposed to be 15%. Anyone got any recent codes that work??!

Booooooo that sucks. Yeah I had a look round a few websites but couldn't find any others. Full price MP3s off Beatport...There's a first time for everything...

Beatport is last resort for me

What do you use, Juno & Chemical? I like how you can save baskets on beatport, and you've got your hold bin too. Also tag info

Why didn't you get it from Neosignal's website? It's cheaper there man :)

I dunno why, I never go direct to the label, for MP3 or vinyl. Makes sense that it'd be cheaper straight from them :teeth: was getting a few bits n pieces from other labels too tho

Last edited:
I dunno why, I never go direct to the label, for MP3 or vinyl. Makes sense that it'd be cheaper straight from them :teeth: was getting a few bits n pieces from other labels too tho

cos thats fucking long lol! You'd have to enter your details about a million times if you are buying a batch of tunes. Amazon is sooo good for older stuff if you can live with 256kbps.. If you can't, you're a retard

cos thats fucking long lol! You'd have to enter your details about a million times if you are buying a batch of tunes. Amazon is sooo good for older stuff if you can live with 256kbps.. If you can't, you're a retard

im sure they say they 'average' 256kbps or something...and not all the releases are 256 either...kind of offputting

Back
Top Bottom