Beatport Coupon Code

thanks for the heads up

however 20% is a bit naff. need more "5 free tracks" promotions like trackitdown did a while back

20% would be much better if it also affected WAV format uppricing.

thanks for the heads up

however 20% is a bit naff. need more "5 free tracks" promotions like trackitdown did a while back

lol but 5 quickly became 50 when people cottoned on. don't think any website will be in a hurry to try that one again...

Thanks man. Might use this to pick up some old shit.

Even with 20% off, the only way Beatport is cheaper than everywhere else is if you're buying old stuff because they put the prices down.

19GL83X

*Discounts from 20% - 35% Off. Apply at Checkout. Expires April 18, 2013 At 11:59 PM MDT. Not applicable to lossless fees.

Needed one the other day... Couldn't find one. Hope someone can make use of it. Wouldn't it be good to have an ongoing thread for beatport codes (and chemical, they do a lot) or something?

I bumped a thread the other day coz I couldn't find one either...a discount code sticky would be good

Sir Evermind, I cannot redeem this code you posted.

Beatport codes are Wank.

:/ Sorry, I got this in my email... Assumed as all the other codes I came across somehow (be it via email or in forums, sometimes I got them via email and saw them in forums aswell) it would work for anyone. Still I think it would be good to get a sticky (of working codes haha).

Do the Mixmag codes still work? Always were MXMG followed by a three letter abbreviation for the month. So December was MXMGDEC. April maybe MXMGAPR?

Yeh they should do....I tried to use April but it saved me about 50p on a £70 basket..couldn't really understand why

:/ Sorry, I got this in my email... Assumed as all the other codes I came across somehow (be it via email or in forums, sometimes I got them via email and saw them in forums aswell) it would work for anyone. Still I think it would be good to get a sticky (of working codes haha).

Got the same one yesterday, used it to buy one tune to save some cents :teeth: Whole releases are far too expensive on beatport though.

I guess they were just trying to lure me into buying more at beatport as I bought an album (I couldn't find anywhere else) there the other day. I barely buy stuff on beatport, only exclusives that I really don't want to wait for or hard to find things.

Back
Top Bottom