BeatMech 101 - Anything Is Possible -Comments Please

BeatMech 101

BeatMech 101
I'm am digin this tune alot. props man...keep it up........check this one out peeps.
Bassline is nice, fills are filling ;) & the breakdowns are hot. after total mastering...this one will rip.

cheers Synikal.. hopefully in the master i will have the levels sorted out proper.. thanks for the comment... look forward to your next creation.. what'd y'all think of the intro, cheese or tops?? i was thinkin of gettin rid of it, let me know what yall think...
Thanks again,
..JAISE...

now this is heavy....very very good
can we expect an ep from you :D

this is something i'd deff play in a set if i had it on wax
u should get an ep sorted, pressed on wax, and sent over here to the uk

I'd love to get an ep sorted but i wouldn't have a clue to go about that sorta thing.. Hell, i've only been doin this for a year or so... Thanks for all your support, it's good to know someones diggin my tunes.. Should have another one ready soon...
..JAISE...
It's better to regret something you did than something you didn't do

Good Tune Jaise. Really liking the samples building up to the drop. Nice clean production, crisp break. My only suggestion would be to make that main synth line a bit dirtier , unless you were goin for more of the type of sound you have there. Either way the tune is well made, and keep it up your sound is nice.

:jackson:

Cheers dex, i appreciate your intelligent comments... Hope i can sort out the minor errors/problems and get this soundin a bit better... i'm lovin the tunes youre pullin out at the moment... Top notch!!!!!
..JAISE...

BeatMech 101 said:
Cheers dex, i appreciate your intelligent comments... Hope i can sort out the minor errors/problems and get this soundin a bit better... i'm lovin the tunes youre pullin out at the moment... Top notch!!!!!
..JAISE...

This one I'm into more than "the wratch" I prefer the beat section, bounces along a little more! :bounce:

likin this one 2!!!! :mr_cool: but gotta agree with dexterity about the bassline,its gotta sound a bit dirtier 4 sure man but u are definatly makin your own sound!!gonna have to watch out 4 u in the future.

p.s the intro to wrath sounds very simular to the melody bassline of anything is possible. ;) lol

hahaha yeah, i realised that when i mixed them together, they mix really well... slightly different key though... whoops... my bad... Thanks for the comment bad ace, i'll give your new one a listen
..JAISE...

I can definitly feel this one man.., nice mix, nice choice and use of samples etc. I might have to get you to do a master of some of my shit :).

Overall a sweet track man...
nice to hear other dnb tracks coming out of perth!

Luke

BeatMech 101 said:
nha didnt get it.......my email is......

jaite01@hotmail.com

are you sure you put that in.....

look forward to your feedback.........the dark is PHATY boom BATTY.......

I sent it to the dodo.com.au addy...

Shit man spent ages on it loads of hints etc hope you get it if not ill write it out again.,

safe

PDX

nah man, just got it today... thanx heaps for the tips... i'll incorporate them in the final mix and post it on here when it's done... be shure to stop back... Got any tips on gettin a nice reecy sound like in The Dark.. I love that track!!!!!! makes me feel like i'm in the realms of bitterness, hehee... Thanks again bro
..JAISE...

BeatMech 101 said:
nah man, just got it today... thanx heaps for the tips... i'll incorporate them in the final mix and post it on here when it's done... be shure to stop back... Got any tips on gettin a nice reecy sound like in The Dark.. I love that track!!!!!! makes me feel like i'm in the realms of bitterness, hehee... Thanks again bro
..JAISE...

Yo man.

Maybe post up some of those tips here or in the prod forum for everyione if you found them useful ? I lost my sent ones. The reese in the dark was just the reese off of terrorist, distorted in cool edit pro and resampled into my AKAI S200 sampler, filtering swept with the mod wheel. YOU can get the reese bass from Bourbon Biscuits excellent site, and a bunch of super HIQ breaks as well.

Peace

BBs site

PDX

Back
Top Bottom