Beat juggling with dnb

I have trouble juggling hip-hop, let alone attempting dnb. I find it's a whole lot easier to drum with hip-hop and dnb than it is to juggle.
On another note, I've gotten to the point where I can drum a hip-hop beat and make it sound like a dnb break, and a dnb break into a hip-hop beat. The main problem I have is keeping rythym while drumming, as it's difficult (for me) to drum at a steady pace for longer than a minute or two...

Last edited:
got to the point where I can drum a dnb beat with a kick and a snare...just need someone to do some scratch buisness and some basslines over the top = live dnb :slayer:

Originally posted by klusta
got to the point where I can drum a dnb beat with a kick and a snare...just need someone to do some scratch buisness and some basslines over the top = live dnb :slayer:

right on! I know someone who could help you out with that
hint hint :D :D :beers: :readthis:

when HMV was doin V records back catalogue 12" 3 for £10 i got myself a coupla copies of krust-jazz note and have been messin around a bit...i guess juggling dnb would always sound 'better' if youre using well known tunes or tunes with a very clear/distinctive melody/bassline...?

yep, the snippets ya gonna be juggling hav to be well clean. I usually just do it on breakdowns, drums etc...where's there's not too much going on.

Back
Top Bottom