BEASTMAN - Rollin' Too Deep (dub)

OI !!!! why you coming on this forum posting your tracks up,when you have made no effort what so eva to give other members on this forum feedback!!!

btw this tune is way to loud , the hi freq hurts my ears

OI !!!! why you coming on this forum posting your tracks up,when you have made no effort what so eva to give other members on this forum feedback!!!

btw this tune is way to loud , the hi freq hurts my ears

I have given plenty of feedback actually. Check around before you make false statements friend. As for the frequency, it is very obvious there is a bit of bitterness in you. One thing I have learned as a successful musician is you cannot worry about what every person says. Whats funny is typically the main thing people like you complain about, are the main reasons labels and the masses like them. Keep that in mind. EZ

are you out of your mind??? you have 14 post and none of them relate to feedback. just your tunes. i'm not bitter at all mate, i really do find your tunes are way to loud and the hi's are harsh, you seem very up your self i must say!!! not the sorta person thats needed on this forum

I rest my case. Keep it movin' man. No one said you had to buy my tracks. Did you ever stop and think maybe I have also commented on peoples soundcloud accounts as well? Pick a fight with someone that doesn't know whats going on. I am not the one. Once again. Stay up.

Back
Top Bottom