BEASTMAN - Jump off (dub)

yea but, it is TOO loud, would blow peoples ear off in a club, not in a good way......

Well, if I hadn't already murdered the dance floor with this tune on NYE I would consider your feedback more. I have listened to your work and I can tell based on your mixes why you would think the tune is TOO loud. Your mixes tend to be a bit soft, especially in the drums area. The thing is, no one is wrong. Every producer mixes there tunes differently but to say you can't give feedback based on the the tune being TOO loud is a bit much lol. keep doin' your thing. I appreciate the feedback for sure.

i bring the levels of my over all tarcks up when i master them, i don't how ever appreciate your feedback cos i think you are a dickhead.

Bro, I can see why you are where you are in your music career. If you are going to be what we call a "hater" the least you could do for yourself is not be so obvious. I have nothing but love for ya. Stay up man. Keep doin' your thing and try not to be so hostile.

---------- Post added at 16:37 ---------- Previous post was at 16:36 ----------

and thank you for bringing more attention to my post. I do appreciate that :)

---------- Post added at 17:34 ---------- Previous post was at 16:37 ----------

I like how you modified your last reply after. Good thing your bitterness was captured in my last reply. Are you ready to be friends yet?

dude im really not being that hostle, i think you are trying to make me look that way. and stop talking down my "Music Career" its just a hobbie to me, i have very little time to focus on prodution. im a family man with a full time (non music based) career.

anyway thats it now, im no hater, my hole point of all this is just feedback!!! its all very well posting feedback on SC but on the forum is better!!

peace

dude im really not being that hostle, i think you are trying to make me look that way. and stop talking down my "Music Career" its just a hobbie to me, i have very little time to focus on prodution. im a family man with a full time (non music based) career.

anyway thats it now, im no hater, my hole point of all this is just feedback!!! its all very well posting feedback on SC but on the forum is better!!

peace

No worries man. I understand for sure. I am sorry we got off on the wrong foot. Keep up the good work man. EZ

---------- Post added at 19:46 ---------- Previous post was at 19:44 ----------

I do like your tunes btw ;)

the whole track is not clipping, think maybe he means some of the distortion is clipping slighty too hi on a couple of the synths. its not all the way through, as a whole its a nice tune, well produced. and as u say, maybe u like it like that. everyone is different

FUCK man, you don't give feedback and you can't take feedback, lol what a successful musician you are my friend!!

sort your life out

*POST EDITED TO MAKE IT NICER****

---------- Post added at 19:42 ---------- Previous post was at 19:35 ----------

peace

im sorry my friend, just to try and sway in the right direction, if you are such a big supporter of feedback, then how about ALL the words youve typed in this thread, that could of been feedback right there, but you decided to just spray straight negativity all over it, try and make yourself useful you know dont become a victim to this negative strategy, just show support to people you know??

why are you trying to start up some thing that has been sorted out?

if you could go back and look at all my post over the few years about 85 90% of them would be feedback on peoples tracks.

anyway thanks for your support.

true say, but how about we avoid the whole fucking argument next time eh

---------- Post added at 22:06 ---------- Previous post was at 22:01 ----------

if u just come in and feedback people without the lecture then u will save urself alot of trouble you know, but i am sorry for using neg language and conducting myself in that manner. i do apolgize for bringing about negativity also i hate arguments more than anyone and im the quickest person in the west to apologize when i step out of line but i dont think i got angry for no reason man..

the arguements suck, its all part and parcel why i will be gone from here for GOOD soon youl be glad to hear :) hahha yaaaayyy finally... if u hav noticed a steady decline of my posts in this section then there is method in the madness you gget me
!!!!

ps dar kist i love you

Last edited:
yea i surpose lucid. i don't intend on coming across negatively, but i seem to be taking that way some times, i'm a pretty happy person in the real world.

where are you going off to???? you do realize there is a blood in blood out policy here aye???

Back
Top Bottom