Beastie Boys - Paul’s Boutique Demos!

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
Beastie Boys - Paul’s Boutique Demos!

beasties_03.jpg

“People ask me when my tape is comin’ out yall well here it is yall and its clout!” I was gonna continue the Beastie Boys Live series and then I decided to switch things up this week and share some demo songs with you! Specifically demos from Paul’s Boutique! 12 tracks including Full Clout which is an early version of Shake Your Rump.This album is widely regarded as Beastie Boys best work to date, and one of the greatest albums of all time. I agree with half of that statement. It is one of the greatest albums of all time, but I don’t feel like it can be considered their best work. They are simply rapping over other people’s work (in this case brilliant production from the Dust Brothers) so in that sense it’s no different than License to Ill. To me, their next three albums (Check Your Head, Ill Communication, and Hello Nasty) have to be their best work as they most accurately describe their talent as actual musicians. I personally like Ill Communication the best, feel free to disagree (just know that you are wrong).

Let’s just get to the music shall we? You probably skipped that entire paragraph anyways…

Beastie Boys - Paul’s Boutique Demos:

http://www.zshare.net/download/19411566863f45d1/

Tracklist:

1. Full Clout (Shake your rump)

2. 3 Minute Rule

3. Car Thief

4. Johnny Ryall #1

5. Looking Down the Barrel of a Gun

6. Egg Man

7. Sounds of Science

8. Johnny Ryall #2

9. Car Thief #2