Beards

Sicx

VIP Junglist
im 21 and can't grow anything more than a bit of ginger bumfluff, even though im not ginger. Is there anyone else who feels as inadequate and unmanly as me? I hope so cuz im contemplating sticking pubes to my face.

Also Karnage is not welcome in this thread because ive seen what you look like and its marvelous
Also general beard thread

Hombre-J

Currently Ballsacked
VIP Junglist
im 21 and can't grow anything more than a bit of ginger bumfluff, even though im not ginger. Is there anyone else who feels as inadequate and unmanly as me? I hope so cuz im contemplating sticking pubes to my face.

Also Karnage is not welcome in this thread because ive seen what you look like and its marvelous
Also general beard thread

I laugh in your general direction.

Edit: Having said that, I think it would take me a fair while to grow a full lumberjack beard.

Last edited:

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I'm a shave in the morning, 12 o clock shadow by 12 o clock kinda guy.

I used to love it when i was younger, now its just a pain in the arse...

Also, any length of facial hair when you have a mrs with a disco afro = Severe static electricity.

Not the one getting shocked out your sleep at 3am!

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
i'm the same man.

only recently had any sort of growth around my chinny chin chin.

my advice: shave more often than you need to, it will grow back thicker and fuller each time, but you will probably end up having to shave daily by the time your 25.

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
^^^^

Exactly what i did/happened to me, i started shaving bumfluff off when i was like 15, now i completely regret it.

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
I shave every other day. Ive got a couple of scar's on my face so I cant grow a beard it just looks weird but ive always wanted to.

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
You are going to get very bored of shaving as you grow older. You need to try and look at a lack of facial hair as a positive imo.

Naib

just remember...

Top one is a normal head hair
Middle one is a normal beard hair
Bottom one is a ZOMG mutant thick hair that just wrecks razors, itch's etc...

Mania

i fukin wot m8
VIP Junglist
Dont have anything other than a lip n chin fluff, and this god awful dirty sanchez that keeps trying to grow on me. I'm aiming for a nice tidy 5 o'clock shadow, but i dont know when i should start shaving for it.