Beard Status Check

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
just wanted to check and see where we were at with the beard crew. i know mines still in full effect and not a day goes by where some smoking hot youngin wants to touch it.

just sayin'

raise your hands

Snowgirl

VIP Junglist
I don't have a beard...I just wanted to reply because I didn't want to feel left out. My hair is getting pretty long though, if that counts.

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
do u have a Vagina beard? or is it clean shaven?
what only 2 compinations .......

what about brazilian ?

what about the heart or any other shape ... ?

what about bold but with a wig .. ?

then you have the shave the doors but just trim the top look .. ?

then theres just the put your panties on use scizzors to remove spiders legs ... ?

:D

moriaty

VIP Junglist
The beard forces have infiltrated the facial regions, and reportedly are keeping the lips and chin hostage. they have published their demands, to which the government of GRD replies that if the situation continues they will have to take drastic measures, even if it means that a few of their own citizens are harmed in the process.
this is manoli moriaty, reporting from his face, for the bbc.

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
my beard's doing what it does best... growing :cowbell:

sirus don't worry about the grey, it's just the next step to being one of the sexiest men alive. i should know, i was with someone the other day who found my first grey hair. i wouldn't feel so bad but i'm pretty sure she'd spent most of the day looking for one*

Snowgirl

VIP Junglist
my beard's doing what it does best... growing :cowbell:

sirus don't worry about the grey, it's just the next step to being one of the sexiest men alive. i should know, i was with someone the other day who found my first grey hair. i wouldn't feel so bad but i'm pretty sure she'd spent most of the day looking for one*
I wouldn't worry, i'm sure it was just blonde!